Upon completion of a development, and once our homebuilder clients have concluded their build programme, we will arrange a meeting of all new homeowners to ensure the transition from homebuilder to property factor can be carried out seamlessly.
These meetings can allow us to:
- Engage with, and listen to, all homeowners
- Encourage and support discussions between neighbours
- Encourage the creation of homeowners’ associations and associated committees
- Agree service level expectations including any additional services required
- Long-term maintenance planning and programming
- Provide advice and guidance on a range of factoring issues
We appreciate that sometimes the scale of a development can result in it being a number of years until all units are completed and, where appropriate, maintenance commences on a phased basis. In these circumstances we keep our customers fully informed through our My H&P Web Portal and App and can arrange interim meetings with existing homeowners to ensure continued engagement from day one.
Our experience tells us that our proactive methods ensure that on completion of the development, the homebuilder can leave the site safe in the knowledge that all homeowners are fully aware of the factoring arrangements, allowing a successful relationship to flourish.