At Hacking and Paterson we are conscious that our homebuilder clients want to be able to fully inform their prospective purchasers of the likely costs associated with owning property within their developments. We fully support this approach and are here to ensure all prospective purchasers are fully informed and on board with their future factoring obligations.
Having H&P as your appointed Property Factor means:
- Comprehensive cost estimates are provided, with costs generated through competitive tendering or through real life experiences of developments we currently factor of similar size, construction and common facilities
- Sales teams provided with comprehensive brochures detailing all anticipated common expenditure in the first year of occupancy. Our brochure provides all prospective customers with full transparency over the common costs associated with their purchase allowing them to budget appropriately
- Full details of the management team appointed to oversee the delivery of factoring services provided from appointment
- Our teams meeting and engaging with the development sales teams immediately and being available to answer questions when they arise
- Meeting with prospective purchasers to explain the estimated costs and the benefits and added value they bring to their new home
All of this helps us provide prospective purchasers with the knowledge, transparency and satisfaction that the development’s factoring requirements are in safe hands, allowing them to concentrate on purchasing their new home.