Moving to Hacking and Paterson could not be easier
Our customer relationship team would be delighted to meet with any homeowners, committees or groups of homeowners currently reviewing their factoring arrangements. Our relationship managers will be able to offer advice on the added value that having Hacking and Paterson as property factor can bring, review your Deed of Conditions and ultimately provide guidance on how to appoint a new property factor.
Our factoring services at a glance include:
- Dedicated factoring team comprising Director, Property Manager and Assistant Property Manager(s) with direct telephone and email contact details
- Large support network of personnel available to handle all aspects of the development administration
- Customer Relationship Managers and Ground Maintenance Inspectors
- Regular property visits arranged with property committee or representatives
- Regular interaction with homeowner committees including provision of secretarial duties and administration of annual general meetings
- 24 hour dedicated emergency contractors
- Online payment facility along with monthly/quarterly Direct Debit facility
- A dedicated credit control department overseeing recovery of communal costs ensuring our continued ability to provide our Core Factoring Services effectively and efficiently
- Independent building surveying available upon request
In addition to the above, our dedicated property factoring IT system further augments our ability to offer a fully interactive and efficient service to our customers with increased communication facilities, such as:
- Paperless accounting and communication
- Automated repair progress monitoring
- Web Portal and Smartphone App allowing homeowners access to account and repair information
With this technology, along with our size and experience, we are confident that we are in a better place than any of our competitors to offer homeowners a superior service, tailored to their needs.
To find out how Hacking and Paterson can help you and your neighbours protect your property for years to come, please contact us.