Meeting our customers face to face is an important part of what we do.
Our factoring teams attend our customers’ property periodically with most visits being arranged to suit homeowners or committees and to discuss specific issues affecting them. Our face to face meetings allow us to observe the properties with our customers and to assist them in identifying any maintenance or improvement works required or desired. From there our people oversee the administration of any required works on behalf of our customers.
Our property visits are augmented by our attendance at committee meetings, periodic homeowner meetings and annual general meetings of homeowners where we often offer advice and guidance on property factoring issues affecting them.
For the developments we factor that share common open spaces, we have a dedicated team who undertake visits throughout the growing season, meeting with, and listening to, homeowners and homeowner committees on their specific development needs. Thereafter they interact with the contractors instructed on behalf of our customers to ensure our customers’ expectations are always met, if not exceeded.
Visits to your property can be easily arranged for the following:
- To view specific maintenance/repair issues
- To meet with individual homeowners during normal working hours
- To meet with homeowner committees during or outwith normal working hours
- To meet with groups of homeowners during or outwith normal working hours
- To walk around the property with a nominated representative and identify any factoring issues
- To meet with contractors or service suppliers to discuss maintenance and repair services
We would be delighted to hear from any of our homeowner customers to arrange a visit to your property at a time that suits you.