Managing the Impact of Coronavirus
Further to the recent commentary from Scottish Government we have reviewed our COVID-19 contingency plans and measures, the extent of which continue to affect our customers as follows:
All HPMS offices, reception and meeting areas remain closed to customers and the general public. Safety provisions for contractors and service supplier deliveries and uplifts are in place.
We fully appreciate that our customers’ needs continue and with the support of our people, we are operating a blended operating model with staff working remotely and from our office premises.
Pleasingly, our comprehensive contingency plans continue to ensure our customers experience as little disruption as possible when contacting us. Notwithstanding, with our continued customers’ needs, we are pleased to update our communication and operational strategies as follows:
- Our main telephone switchboards are staffed and operational.
- Factoring teams continue to be contactable directly by telephone or email (details available through your My H&P App), or through our main switchboard.
- Our email addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org continue as usual, and emails received will be forwarded to the appropriate department for action and response.
- In the event of an emergency affecting your property, out-with office hours, customers should continue to contact the contractors identified at https://www.hackingandpaterson.co.uk/customer-support/emergency-contacts/
- Our factoring teams continue to be available to deal with all customer communications, including repair/maintenance requests and account queries.
- We continue to issue customer communications both electronically and by post, however, we continue to encourage customers to sign up for paperless communication. We would like to thank all our customers who have provided us with email addresses.
- Our factoring teams continue to be available to meet with individuals and groups of customers remotely using Zoom and Microsoft Teams, these proving a very worthwhile addition to our business facilities.
- Our ground maintenance team are visiting many of our customers’ properties.
- Our factoring teams continue to be available to respond to common claims required against our customers’ communal insurance policies.
We would like to thank all our customers for their continued support and to further emphasise that our dedicated factoring teams continue to be fully available to assist with their needs and are ready to help with the communal maintenance and servicing requirements of our customers’ property.
Christmas and New Years Hours of Business
During the Christmas and New Year period, our Monday to Friday office opening hours will be reduced as follows:
Friday 24th – Closed from 12.45pm
Christmas & Boxing Day – Closed
Monday 27th – Closed
Tuesday 28th – Closed
Wednesday 29th – 9.00am to 5.00pm
Thursday 30th – 9.00am to 5.00pm
Friday 31st – Closed from 12.45pm
Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd – Closed
Monday 3rd – Closed
Tuesday 4th – Closed
Normal opening hours of 9.00am – 5.00pm resume on Wednesday 5th January 2022.
During the festive break, in the event of an emergency, please call the emergency contractor telephone numbers available here or should your property suffer damage requiring the assistance of your buildings insurer, please follow the guidance available here.
We would further take this opportunity to wish our customers a safe and happy festive period despite these difficult times.