Changes to the ‘My H&P’ Web Portal
In 2016 we introduced our “My H&P” Web Portal, to provide you with access to your factoring accounts, from the comfort of your own home, at a time that suits you.
The portal provides access for information relating to your factoring account, including:
- Access to our online payment facility
- Establishment of Direct Debit instalments
- View common charge invoices
- View contractor invoices
- View your charges and payment history
- Voting on and payment of Proposed Works
- Obtain contact details for your Management Team
- View Insurance Documents, where applicable
- View your Terms of Service & Delivery Standards document
- View Development News Stories & Documents
To access your My H&P Web Portal please visit https://myaccount.hackingandpaterson.co.uk. To log on, you will need your Account Number and URN (Unique Reference Number), both of which can be found on your common charge invoice.
With effect from 8th March 2021, when logging into your portal, for additional security, we have added email verification and the ability to choose your own Password, thereby replacing your URN. To choose your own password, please select My Account, at the top right of the Portal page, and choose Change Password.
There will be no prompt to choose a password, and this option is available only should you wish to do so. The URN will continue to be the default login requirement, where no password has been created.
Should you have any questions in relation to your My H&P online account, please do not hesitate to contact our office.