Managing the Impact of Coronavirus
In anticipation of the further restrictions which came into effect this morning, through the Festive period, we implemented our COVID-19 contingency plans and measures, the extent of which continue to affect our customers as follows:
- All HPMS offices, reception and meeting areas remain closed to customers and the general public. Safety provisions for contractors and service supplier deliveries and uplifts are in place.
- All face-to-face interactions and meetings with customers remain suspended.
- Whilst these new measures remain in place, in anticipation our customers’ needs continue and with the support of our people, we are operating a blended operating model with staff working remotely and from our office premises.
Pleasingly, our comprehensive contingency plans continue to ensure our customers experience as little disruption as possible when contacting us. Notwithstanding, with our continued customers’ needs, we are pleased to update our communication and operational strategies as follows:
- Our main telephone switchboards are staffed and operational.
- Factoring teams continue to be contactable directly by telephone or email (details available through your My H&P App), or through our main switchboard.
- Our email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com continue as usual, and emails received will be forwarded to the appropriate department for action and response.
- In the event of an emergency affecting your property, out-with office hours, customers should continue to contact the contractors identified at https://www.hackingandpaterson.co.uk/customer-support/emergency-contacts/
- Our factoring teams continue to be available to deal with all customer communications, including repair/maintenance requests and account queries.
- We continue to issue customer communications both electronically and by post, however, we continue to encourage customers to sign up for paperless communication. We would like to thank all our customers who have provided us with email addresses.
- Our factoring teams continue to be available to meet with individuals and groups of customers remotely using Zoom and Microsoft Teams, these proving a very worthwhile addition to our business facilities.
- Our ground maintenance team are visiting many of our customers’ properties.
- Our factoring teams continue to be available to respond to claims required against our customers’ communal insurance policies.
We would like to thank all our customers for their continued support and to further emphasise that our dedicated factoring teams continue to be fully available to assist with their needs and are ready to help with the communal maintenance and servicing requirements of our customers’ property.
Please stay safe.