Christmas and New Years Hours of Business
During the Christmas and New Year period, our Monday to Friday office opening hours will be reduced as follows:
Thursday 24th – Closed
Christmas Day – Closed
Monday 28th – Closed
Tuesday 29th – 9.00am to 5.00pm
Wednesday 30th – 9.00am to 5.00pm
Thursday 31st – Closed
Friday 1st – Closed
Monday 4th – Closed
Normal opening hours of 9.00am – 5.00pm resume on Tuesday 5th January 2021.
Our priority, as a responsible business, and employer, is the health and safety of our staff, our customers, and the contractors we instruct on your behalf. In this respect, based on the recent guidance issued, we have taken the decision to instruct all of our staff, throughout the Festive period, not to attend either our Glasgow or Edinburgh offices.
To ensure our customers experience as little disruption as possible when contacting us, our Directors and staff are equipped to work from home. To facilitate these Festive period changes, alteration to our communication strategies are:
- Our main telephone switchboards will be handled differently during this temporary period. A telephone message service is available for the small number of customers without access to email. In the first instance, your Property Manager can be contacted by email (details available through your My H&P App), or by telephoning their extension (detailed on their email signature).
- Our email addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org continue as normal, and emails received will be forwarded to the appropriate department for action and response.
- In the event of an emergency affecting your property, you should contact any of the contractors identified at https://www.hackingandpaterson.co.uk/customer-support/emergency-contacts/
- Our factoring teams will focus their attention on essential and emergency customer communication. It is possible that over the Festive period some general queries may be responded to out-with our standard published timeframes in our Written Statement of Service, but we hope for minimal disruption.
- All customer communications from us will be sent electronically over this temporary period.
In the meantime, our dedicated team will continue to assist you and continue to arrange for the communal maintenance and servicing of your property throughout the Festive period.
We wish all our customers past, present, and future, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and hope everyone has a peaceful and safe time with their families.