Managing the Impact of Coronavirus
Scotland continues to move cautiously through its phased lifting of the restrictions allowing many to begin returning to day to day life. As per our previous communication, our customers’ needs continue to increase daily, with all contractors (who ceased operations to some degree) having returned to work.
At this time, the following applies:
- All HPMS offices are fully staffed.
- All HPMS offices, reception and meeting areas remain closed to customers and the general public. Contractors and service suppliers are able to attend to uplift keys to properties, where required.
- All face to face interactions and meetings (indoors) with customers remain suspended.
Our communication and operational strategies are:
- Our main telephone switchboards are fully staffed and operational.
- Factoring teams are contactable directly by telephone or email (details available through your My H&P App), or through our main switchboard.
- Our email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com continue as usual, and emails received will be forwarded to the appropriate department for action and response.
- In the event of an emergency affecting your property, out-with office hours, customers should continue to contact the contractors identified at https://www.hackingandpaterson.co.uk/customer-support/emergency-contacts/
- Factoring teams are dealing with all customer communications, including repair/maintenance requests and account queries, within our published timescales.
- Customer communication is being issued both electronically, and by post, however, we continue to encourage customers to sign up for paperless communication. We would like to thank all our customers who have provided us with email addresses.
- Factoring teams continue to be available to meet with individuals and groups of customers remotely using Zoom and Microsoft Teams, these proving a very worthwhile addition to our business facilities.
- Our Ground maintenance and Property factoring teams are visiting many of our customers’ properties.
- Factoring teams continue to be available to respond to claims required against our customers’ communal insurance policies.
We would like to thank all our customers for their continued support and to further emphasise that our dedicated factoring teams continue to be fully available to assist with their needs and are ready to help with the communal maintenance and servicing requirements of our customers’ property.
Please stay safe.