PMAS Annual Conference 2016
The Annual Conference of the Property Managers Association Scotland takes place on Wednesday 9th November 2016 at the Hilton Hotel Glasgow
The PMAS Annual Conference brings the factoring industry together to focus on some of the most topical issues currently facing Property Managers.
With journalist and television presenter Sarah Mack moderating the day those attending will hear presentations on the following:-
• CDM 2015 – How changes to the legislation impacts the property management industry
• Unlocking Potential, Unleashing Growth – Understand the needs of today’s customer in order to better implement personal and business change
• The Property Factors Code of Conduct and HOHP – Change is coming – what you need to know
• When Social Media Stops Being Social … Property Management and the Twittersphere
• Tomorrow is already here! – Creating a great client experience
Presentations will be from Health and Safety Consultants Ltd, Blue Ptarmigan, PMAS Past President, BTO Solicitors and 29 Studios.