Methods of Payment
From Friday 30 July 2021, we will no longer be accepting direct cash payments at our offices in Glasgow and Edinburgh. While our offices remain closed to the public, due to the ongoing restrictions concerning the COVID-19 pandemic, a few of our customers still however choose to use the more traditional method of posting cash payments to us. After 30 July 2021, this method will no longer be accepted.
There are various other methods of payment which can used by our customers, which are: –
- Online via Sage Pay at hackingandpaterson.co.uk/payments.
- Direct Debit – Please email us at email@example.com for further details on this method.
- At a Bank – By completing the Bank Giro Credit Slip at the foot of your common charges invoice.
- Debit or Credit Card – Online, by telephone (Lo-Call rate: 0330 088 9592) or by completing and returning the payments slip at the foot of your common charges invoice.
- Cheque – Cheques should be made available to HACKING AND PATERSON MANANGEMENT SERVICES and accompanied by the payment slip at the foot of your common charges invoice.
- Internet Banking – By transferring the sum due to the following account: – Clydesdale Bank PLC, Sort Code 82-64-34, Account Number 00319784.
(When making a payment, please always remember to include your account number)
If you do perhaps require further information on the alternative methods of payment, or wish to discuss any other aspect of our service further, then please do not hesitate to contact your dedicated factoring team, who remain on hand to assist you. Alternatively, further information on methods of payment can be found by visiting our website at www.hackingandpaterson.co.uk/payments